Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Week 4

So I missed last week due to a lot of different reasons, and this week is going to be incredibly short as well.

Due to lots of different reasons of family coming in, tests starting this week and other factors, I have been way to stressed out and busy to keep up with my personal practice and has even affected me getting the reading done in time so I cant comment too much about that other than it is interesting how everyone now wants Friday to teach them yoga to heal physical ailments when the Captain and Friday have gone so far beyond the physical healing of yoga and moved onto the deep philosophy of why the yoga does heal physically. That contrast is something that I think is interesting and cant wait to read more so I can see how everyone else progresses in their yoga as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment